Sunday, June 29, 2008

Joy WONDER

A river's more than a mere river...
A stone's more than a mere stone...
A leaf is more than a mere leaf...
Water's more than mere water...
A bird's pasing by on a river of wonder and he does say:
- I'm more than a bird.. I've a soul filled with life.
Sometimes without him knowing it, a Goddess fills its beak with the nectar of the Gods themselves and she whispers softly to him:
- Where are you little birdie?
- Tell me why your soul is filled with magic..
The bird flies away (as he always does) not knowing where its fountain is, but searching for its origin where it should belong..
A mere cry or a mere whisper is more than a false note or an echo that disappears on the landscape.
The bird whispers:
- Are you there?
- What have you done to the river?
- Where are the images or the words spoken towards more than a mere whisper?
- I don't know where I should go or what to see.
Replies the rock.
- I do remember a dinner and feast for the soul.
Says the tiny little flower towards a garden.
- I do remember movies, I do remember lines, I do remember phrases, but what's that without love?
Replies the leaf to wind.
The wind chimes with all its strength:
- It's hot in here.
- It's dark in here.
- It's cold in here.
- I need a fag,please.

No comments: