Friday, January 16, 2009

Faces in an hidden glory

Parading on instruments of torture, I do say: Are you more than nurture?

01

I'm child on the glass.

02

I'm child on the glass.

03

I'm light over your curious sight.

04

I cry and I whisper:
- Can you please be a listener?

05

I'm shade of colours.
I'm shade of brain.
I'm pleasure without pain.

06

- O mournful glory hidden on a story.

07

I'm a carved smile for a while.

08

Echoes of ancient times, try to provide me chimes.

09

Hidden smile stay with me for a while.

10

We're shut OUT over a SHOUT.

11

Burning eye, why do you give me a sigh?

12

Being light without a sight, I mourn over the fright.


13

More than a try.
We're more than a lie.

14

Eyes wide SHUT bring me words at a CUT.

15

Shreds of knowledge to a constant flow of the snow.

16

My skin pierces through me in order to run free.

17

I'm the shadow in you that stays.
I'm more than a mirror towards your days.

18

Being framed on the center, I do gaze at the bender.

19

Over crying loudly, I parade to you doubtly.

20

Faces all over me just let me BE.

21

I cry and I smile while I stay for more than a little while.

22

- Where's the food? I do insist.
- Give me more than a twist, I exist.

23

I'm a painting on a notebook.
I'm more than a mere look.

24

I'm more than fire walking with me.
I'm your treasure for you to be free.

25

Canvas in black form me my back.


Words: Manuel Espirito santo
Works: Vaida Tamoševičiūtė




No comments: