Friday, January 16, 2009

Tales of sand by hand

01

Time's a bird on the horizon..

02

I'm the price that you must pay

03

I'm canvas in you anyway

04

I'm truth in a ladder

05

I'm spoken truth in a feather.

06

I'm past and present memories.

07

You do feel my joys at hand

08

You do feel my essence on a band.

09

I'm the face of time at nine.

10

Forever in sand, I do rejoice with the hand.

11

Do you see me cry even if I don't pass by?

12

Form a pattern and all the soul's a threaten.

12

I'm words on a wing.
I'm joy to the wind.

13

Why does the sea embraces me?

14

What does the soul needs to be?

15

I don't disappear with the tide, I do form more than a mere bride.

16

You're shadows on fire.
You're a bread in barbed wire.

17

Mouth that gives way to thoughts; don't blab me over taughts.

18

I do whisper at the wind:
- Are you more than the mere bind?

19

I'm an ear without a face...
I'm joy at the human race.

20

The waves engulf me towards a stage at sea, people tell me:
- Let it be.

21

I'm a face in the door..
I'm a room in the floor.

22

With my eyes half closed I do rise towards the nose.

23

I'm without a sight, but am I not the more bright?

24

I'm a spear at your heart.
I'm a spike that won't do us part.

25

From ashes to dust.
From floor to door.
Make me yours forever more.

26

I'm vision with sand.
Why don't you give me a dream Mr. Sandman?

27

No water can make me disappear.
No grain of sand can make me near.

28

I'm the wave that fils your heart.
Believe on me, I'm more than a mere dart.

29

I'm form.
I'm formless.
I'm without you.
I'm a mess.

30

I'm more than a nose.
I do crave a pose.

31

I don't fell you.
But I roam towards the truth.

32

Dreaming without sleeping
and all the words are really speaking.

Words: Manuel Espirito Santo
Works: Vaida Tamoševičiūtė
























No comments: