Friday, January 16, 2009

In a desk by the RIVER


01

I do gaze in colours to the hours.

02

I'm more than a paper.
I'm more than the taker.

02

- Glow your eyes in the dark.
She said.
- Set your soul in the park.
He replied.


03

Eyes without a face, where's purity without beauty?

04


- Don't cry like a tormented soul.
- Don't whisper till you get old.

05

I'm a shadow in an arrow.
I'm a bottle inside a turtle.

06

- Can I speak from thee?
- Can I roam free?

07

Green light of hope, bring joy to a mere thought while saying:
- Why not?

08

- Man of dreams so tired.
- Man of shadows so mournful.
- Where's the blanket of sorrow?
- Why's it for you to borrow?

09

LIGHT, SHADE, BRIGHT, SIGHT, MAID.

09

- Do you remember pigeons room, where magic was more than an woman with a broom?

10

- Yellow for joy, words to toy.
He said.
- Red for desire, blue to admire.
She replied.
And without knowing it at all, everything was more than a mere wire.


Words : Manuel Espirito Santo
Works : Vaida Tamoševičiūtė

No comments: