Sunday, March 22, 2009

Love's Life

And somebody asks me for a lighter..
And somebody tries to give me food...
And I do search for inner spirit and love..
And I do love you more than words or spirit can describe...
And I do seek your soul and essence on roads that lead everywhere..
And I'm a match and you're my fire..
And on the deep of the night I do say:- What a glorious day to pay...
- What an wonderful freedom at may...
- What a curious thing to pray..
And I do love you as my angel to be...
And I do love you and everybody can see...
And I share thoughts on inner words..
And I do share wisdom at words of vison..
And suddenly you do gaze at me and say:
- Tell me where's the day?
And I ask the night for a delight...
And I make joy on a toy...
And I break faith and commit the words at stake...
And I search smile within a tile...
And your eyes spek to me and tell:
- Give me the words of a mere bell...
And I search for you in the night with a fright...
And I take torture upon some nurture....
- Ohhhh.. what a gentle way to say where's the day...
- Ohhh.. what a sweet joy upon your eyes that make me pray...
- Will I die by your side while a sparrow's more than bright?
And you do say on a peculiar day:
- What can anyone say on a peculiar day?

No comments: