Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sailing

Take a road towards a map
Visit a town without no map
Visualize wisdom on the horizon
The bird echoes towards itself:
- I want to fly and pick the nost beautiful flower in the world
Je veut etre le marin qui aime les nuages et ouvre les portes des rêves
A stone marks a tiny village:
- They do say that I've a thousand years old
- Was koennst du mit worten machen?
A fish appears on a tiny town on a river that comes from Salamanca
The fish whispers to the water:
- I'm the precious essence of your city
- Do you want to swim with me?
- I WANT TO ENTER ON THE SPACE TOWARDS THE KINGDOM OF LORE
- I WANT TO FLY OVER TINY WISDOM OF BORE
- DO YOU FEEL MY WINGS ON THE SHORE?
The tide's among and nobody knows who does speak
- I'm the paper that you unfold on your cigarette
- I'm your cup of water that you do drink on a coffee
- Can you listen to me?
whispers an angel towards myself
- Do you want to fly with my new wings?
- est-ce que tu veut tout savoir sans regarder un miroir?
says the ugly duckling on a fairytale story
- Do you want to dance with me towards eternity?
- I'm lost on an ocean of thoughts replies the bird to the atmosphere
All over the tiny town where dreams do exist, we do say:
- You're more than a napkin served on a plate
- You're more than a fork that picks
- You're more than a spoon that doesn't spoil a thing
- Kannst du meiner leben haben
asks the bird to the ancient sailor

No comments: