Sunday, March 22, 2009

To a TREASURE

I do crawl under rocks and I do carve your name on the walls of my city...
I do measure time passing by...
I do recall minutes and hours passing by..
Est-ce que me promener pendant heures et heures dans la nuit est le suffisant?
I do come and go...
I do pass the time without passing it through...
Je sais pas oú est-ce que je dois aller...
Je sais pas ce que je dois faire..
J'écoute la musique et je rêve avec des oiseaux que veulent être mes confidents dans la nuit que plonge dans ma chambre...
I do enter on buildings on my town; I do break the Ice, I do break the atmosphere...
I do break the ocean tides..
- Io voglio scribire cose che non voglio...
I do marvel at the sky and a rock talks to me:
- Where are your mind lonesome cowboy?
I don't reply to it and I do remember stories many told, I do frame visions of a sailor man, I do frame visions of a tormented writer in pain..
The spirit's within me and he does talks to you:
-Greatest eyes that I've seen.
Greatest soul that I've treasured.
Greatest mind that I marveled at.
Catpower's "The greatest" appears suddenly on my mind.
Moulin Rouge movie appears out of nowhere on my heart.
The stars look pale while looking at your pictures...
The words emerge liquid (as a single barrel of nothingness)
- I want an egg spoiled forever.
- I do want a smashed potatoe on my salad.
The paper speaks towards myself on a frenzy state..
- I come and go (as always) music upon muic, picture upon picture, word upon word, forming my heart on a crystal glass..
- I do enter on journeys of nothingness (bowie's songs appear out of nowhere).
I do feel my heart connected with yours..
I do enter on your room and your eyes google me while a smile's being put on your face.
- I'm quick as a rabbit and smart as a fox.
Says the raven to the fellow man of wonder.
Words forming words, forming incomplete feelings where a treasure's nowhere to be seen..
The question's to be filled like an origami..
A flower's more than an heart of spades or an inverted heart..
- I'm thy smoke in the sky...
- Thee fag's upon me and I do inalate its smoke..
Suddenly a river's forming a lagoon and I do marvel at its serene tide with no waves..
- You're a marvel to be.
- You're everything for me to be.
I do come and go...
I do open a door and see your eyes everywhere.
I do open an window and your smile's anywhere.
"Wild's the wind" or so Bowie said.
Let a love caress unfolded love and be cherished with an heart with pure feelings of joy and without us noticing:
- A flower do opens itself towards our eyes of wonder, where the mark tells the tales of a mere wonder.

No comments: