Thursday, July 24, 2008

A life of DREAMS - Thoughts in Lars Henkel world

01

- I blow YOU all UP, can't YOU see IT?

02

- Your HEART'S on ME, HE can FLY, but IT'll FOREVER be MINE...


03

- I don't LIKE these NAPKINS, but SOMETIMES I NEED them.

04

- I'm THE queen. I do HAVE your HEART, do YOU want MINE?

05

- We're KEYS on a CIRCLE. 
- WE'RE keys to ALL dominion.

06

- I can CUT your WINGS... BETTER watch OUT..

06


- I'm YOUR image TO see.

07

- I'm ALL the WORDS that YOU can't SEE. 
- I'm ALL the THOUGHTS for YOU to BE.

08

- I'm NOT a MERE doll, I'm MADE of FLESH, BONE and SOUL.


09

-I'm A RAVEN talking TO MYSELF. 
-I'm your RAVEN to BE.


10

- I'm a WOLF made OF cotton. 
- I'm the BIGGEST and WORST wolf THAT you'll EVER see.

11

- I'm a HOUSE on a VACUUM cleaner. 
- I'm YOUR house, when YOU need HER to APPEAR.


12

- I do SEEK absolute WISDOM and PEOPLE changing IDEAS.
- What AM i DOING here?

13

- LIFE'S behind THE wheel. 
- Can't YOU get IT?


14


- I do LOOK at YOU and I do WONDER: 
- WHY a CIRCLE?

15

- I do RUN up THE stairs. - I do PREFER to DESCEND them ALL..

16

- We're WATCHING over YOU, don't YOU forget IT.


18

- I'm THE light and I don't TRAVEL in SHADOWS.

-
19

- I do ENTER on A world of MY own. 
- I do EXIT to THE world THAT I've CREATED.

20

- We're BIRDS to FLEE.
- YOU'RE a GIRL to SEE.

No comments: