Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thoughts in Martin TOM dieck's world

01

I do carry a GUITAR and a ROSE, CAN I play a SONG for you?

02

We're formed by consciouness...
We're beings made of FLESH and SOUL...
We do ECHO, in spite of all THE whirlpools.

03

Writing AND drawing..
Images and MIND altogether in SYNC...
The street ISN'T empty it's FULL of LIGHT.


04

- Numa CIDADE, by THE SEA, les oiseaux parlent: - WAS WUENSCHST DU MIT MACHEN?


05


Too much NOISE in here... 

06

A picture for you, a FRAME on you. - But we're SCARED of pictures, my PRECIOUS..

07

Who'll KICK my ASS out of HERE?

08

And I do sing ORPHEUS song, but it isn't an
UNLIMITED one...

09

In a LITTLE box of WONDER, we do think TOWARD ourselves: - Est-ce QUE la TACHE est AVEUGLE?

10

- I'm a mouse and you, who are you?

11


12

In the DARK of THE night, I do SEARCH for MY glasses, but I'm not BLIND.

13

My HEAD'S huge as a WATERMELLON...
My EYES have sparkles of MAGIC in them.

14

All THE colours living on THE sweet SOUND of SONGS.. All the SOULS are within THEM.

15

- I think that we AREN'T the FRENCH flag, but who KNOWS that?

16

Travelling LIGHT, among the WAVES and I'm not AFFRAID of SHARKS..


17

Só UMA palavra? Será SUFICIENTE? I Doubt it..

No comments: