Thursday, July 24, 2008

A world of WONDER - Lars Henkel

01

- I'm a MERE butterfly, BUT I can sure WAKE you UP.


02

- We're GIRLS in A chat. 
- We've OUR bounds INTACT.


03

- I do carve SOUL into the WOOD and SHE whispers to ME softly: 
- Where ARE you GOING?

04

All the PRETTY little HORSES...
And ALL the TREES are in HERE...


05

“-WE're ANGELS on THE LIGHTS of THE CITY.. 
-WE'RE maps on THE surroundings OF the HEART.”

06

WE aren't made of TISSUE...
WE are MADE of COTTON...

07

The WOODS aren't OUR heads. 
The WOODS are OUR MIND.

08

- I do carry MY wisdom N my EYES, can't YOU see it?

09

- WE do SEARCH the TABLE.. 
- WE do SEARCH the GLASS.. 
- WE do FIND emptyNESS..

10

WE do follow OUR line and NOTHING will SEPARATE ourselves.


11

- I can MIRROR everything... 
- I can GAZE to MYSELF...

12

- I'm LINKED by WIRES and THE wires WON'T SURRENDER to MY strength.


13

We're LITTLE bunnies MADE of WONDER. WE'RE the BUNNIES that DO know OUR way.


14

- We do JUMP... 
- We do FLEE... 
- We DO fly...

15

"- I'm A swan MADE of FEAR...
- I'm a SWAN with A heart."

16

We're more BUNNIES made of FLESH and BONE... 
WE're BUNNIES with a SOUL...

17

WE'RE on a JOURNEY to an OBSOLETE newspaper.


19

I DO feel ALL these VISIONS in ME, why CAN'T they DISAPPEAR?

20

- I do STAND on MY legs WITH wood FOR a STAND.

21



“A sketch ISN'T merely A sketch. it IS a PATH through a JOURNEY of WONDER.”


No comments: