Thursday, July 24, 2008

In a WORLD of JOY - Lars Henkel

01

The MIND as A tag FROM out of NOWHERE and it DOES carries THE soft CELL of THE wind.


02

- I've a CHAIR to RELAX. - I've a TABLE to MASK.


03

- All that I want's FOR you TO enter ON the DOOR. 
Don't you FORGET it.


04

- I don't CARRY weapons, BUT i DO carry CONCERN, is SOMEBODY served?


05

A painting CAN be DEADLY. A pencil CAN be DEADLIER.

06

All the WOODS, SCREAM towards ME: 
- Where ARE you?

07

- Little FISHES are made OF this and THEY don't KNOW how TO do THE DISHES.

08


- I'm YOUR mystery to BE.


10

- WE do TALK. 
- We do SCREAM. 
- WE do WALK.


11

- Red's a SYMBOL of DESIRE and I do CARRY it on MY shoulders.


12

- We're LITTLE bubbles in THE sky, but WE sure can SHOUT.

13

- I do VISION the GLORY and I DO love WONDERLAND.

14

- We do FISH without A bait, but WHO the FUCK cares?

15

- I THINK that I'VE ordered SOMETHING my DARLING. 
- WHERE are THE plates?

16

- It's HOT in HERE... 
- What's GOING on? 
- What's UP?

17

- I've FOUND my HORSE to RIDE.. 
- I've FOUND my HORSE to TRAVEL with.

No comments: