Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Déjá vu


01

Little cakes are made of this flavour and on the sudden island of lore, one says:
- Where am I?

02


-  Want some cigarettes and some JACK'S in the house when I grow up, ok MOM?


03


I do dig Rock and roll but I search the inner thoughts within me and wondering lonely towards the inner self in me, I write you this:
This keyboard's on the loose...
I want a new ONE...!!


04

Keep up the ladies state of mind and enter some words here and I'll connect images towards infinite.
Says the big bad wolf to the red riding hood...

05

- Who can find the peace of mind when flying ballerinas appear OUT of NOWHERE?
Says the little ashtray to an huge cigarette...

06

Tiny little ladies are made of this...


07


Inside a tree of knowledge the eye that says it all screams:
- GIVE ME YOUR WORDS AND I'll GIVE YOU THE WORLD...

08

Lost in the woods, I wonder to myself:
- Why am I not afraid of a thingie?

09

Run as fast as you can, but always search your true path.
Or so they say...

No comments: