Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stairs of Thought

01

I'm a canvas made of wonder, I'm the one that doesn't fright you...

02

We're masters of disguise...
We'll knock you down...



We're evil twins...
We'll destroy you with a blink of an eye.

04

I've tried so hard to enter in my dreams.
why do they always end being nightmares?

05

Life's a carroussel enjoy your stay and swim with me...

06

I'm so fucking bored...
I'm so tired of all these chairs one within the other...

07

I've all the dreams of the world within me and I don't want to be a mere grain of sand.

08

I'm the lightness that gives you food for thoughts and energy to continue.

09

I was your bride, do you remember me?

10

I'm the tiny princess finding my way home while looking at my soldier that echoes on my footsteps...


11

I'm descending inside my mind...
I'm caressing the wind...

12

I'm up...
I'm down...
I gaze...

13

I was your original sin and I'll kill you with my smile.



14

I dress like you love...
I do love your eyes as a soul...
I'm a bygone but I'm me...

No comments: