Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dolls in a DOLL'S house

01

Gazing at the ceiling and with only a few clothes in and thin as a match, I wonder:
- Where's my match?

02

Bounded eyes...
Mouth shut...
Ears covered...
Who are we?

A man is questioning a woman:
"Play with the mind?"

A woman is questioning a man:
"Play with the soul?"

03

I've many faces...
I've lots of shattered dreams...
I've had so many masks...
I've so many eyes and with a simple glimpse of it, I ask you this:
- WHY?

04

At the edge...
Always in the edge like a crocodile running amok on the streets...
We feel ourselves together in a bound full with illusions where our hearts beat faster than cars...

05

I love to feel ethereal...
I love to walk with my feet marked as a position in air...

06

I'm looking towards the stars...
I'm looking throughout all buildings...
I'm in your eyes, mind and eyes...
I'm the ancient wisdom of the celts...
I'm the ancient knowledge of a town in portugal...
I'm on the edge and I simply can't fly because I don't want to do it.


07

We're marked forever as the wildest, the funniest, the prettiest, but why do we cover our faces?
Says a sister to another.
We aren't just love dolls, but do you think we're?
Take your chance and we'll prove you wrong..


08

Am I a mere doll or do I seek oxygen in order to breathe?

No comments: