Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A shout

Gazing over a silent mountain, the whispered words of ancient lore scream it out:
- On Bulgaria I was born, on ocidental europe, I've become.
- I'm a witch for you to see.
- I'm a mermaid for you to embrace me.
- I do fall into tiny storms of wonder..
- But I rescue myself with a mere plunder..
And the trees don't fall down and suddenly without us noticing, they echo:
- All of you were born on different countries, either U.S.A, Bulgaria or even Portugal, so why do a bound connect yourselves to all this wonder?
Without us noticing it, the tree of knowledge speaks to all of us:
- I'm from U.S.A and I pray my soul to keep.
- I'm from Bulgaria and I ask my heart to sleep.
- I'm from Portugal and I wish my spirit to flee.
And on a tiny little box of surprises, everybody shouts it out at once:
- WHO ARE WE?

No comments: