Thursday, January 17, 2008

Smoke's on the air


In a parade of smoke, lots of people are chatting towards one another:

01

- I must use a gas mask; it's plenty of smoke in here...

02

- You're right my darling, why do these people smoke so much?

03

It was me that caused all this trouble..!!!
Says a mere cigarette box...

04

I'm a mouth full of smoke, but I do love its flavour and essence...

05

I venture on my streets with lots of cold, but the fag's within me...


06

Is my hairdo in order?

07

I sure love to see my image in the mirror and imagining a cigarette gazing at me...


08

I don't have a cigarette, but smoke sure comes from within me...
(mute person but knowing it all, deep on her thoughts)


09

- I'm romantic as hell, but I rather prefer the company of a cigarette than a madman...


10

I'm the lighter that will clean all this smoke by putting fire on all those cigarettes...


11

- You can't see my face; you can only see a bit of one of my eyes, but my lips aren't all that you need?

12

I remember you on your loneliness. I'm not sad or something like that, it's just a melancholic moment in time.


13

- I don't know how to smoke this thing but I can surely do it...


13

I make huge puffs of wonder with my smoke and then I suddenly wonder:
WHAT FOR?

14

I used to be a mere draw; I'm ancient as time itself, but wasn't I smoke's essence?

15

I love pretty things made of wonder, isn't my cigarette as pretty as me?


16

My hat covers my essence...
My smile isn't for everyone to see...
Can I smoke my cigarette in peace, please?

17

My mouth's made of wonder...
My lips are out of this world...
My teeth are sharp as gold and I sure love to put some smoke into people that sometimes aren't here.

18

Do anyone here want a mere cup of TEA?

No comments: