Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fullfilled horizon

On a landscape of green; smoke's vast and endless.
A pen's torturing a blank page (and while at its peak, the dialogue will become a mere monologue)
Pen: What do you want me to do with you?
Blank Page: I don't like to be tortured; leave me blank.
Pen: But I need to fill the pages; to enter on your soul.
Blank Page: Leave me blank; don't torture me, PLEASE...
Pen: The ink's taking domain upon me and what can I do?
Blank Page: Can't you determine either or not to control the ink dominion?
Pen: It bursts on my head and on my thoughts; it's her desire, not MINE...
Blank Page: Do it; don't torture me, fill the gaps and then,leave me on my thoughts, can you do it?
Pen: Sure I can, you were part of nature itself, you grew on the green, you were a tree and now, you're a page.
Silently; while sound of music's playing everywhere, nature takes its toll and says:
- Be gentle with the Blank Page, Pen or I will destroy YOU with a MERE whisper.

No comments: