Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Light on a turntable

The turntable's echoing and gazing over the light that surrounds it.
The castle needs to be cleaned.
The turntable echoes towards the ceiling:
- Is it a mere song that I listen or it's your light that turns me off?
The ceiling remains quiet and doesn't say a thing.
The walls are all painted with pink letters.
Adress unknow; the birth of a nation, the birth of traditions long gone..
They're screaming towards oblivion:
- I WANT ROSE LETTERS.
- I WANT BLUE LETTERS.
- I WANT ANOTHER FONT.
- I WANT TO REMAIN ON PINK.
Chaotic state of mind over a colour; Zhang zyi's and Naomi Watts trying to enter on a dialogue:
- wir koennen uns nicht verstehen.
Siouxsie screams like a banshee on a spellbound...
Words of nothingness appears and out of nowhere appears la nuit oú on rêve des coleurs and the light says to the turntable:
- Why are you static?

No comments: