Thursday, February 15, 2007

Little

Little
A little boy, feeding a huge one.
Mind’s getting circled. Craziness is starting to appear.
Can’t you see it?
What?
These shadows in here, navigating in clouds, living on human happiness, feeding on despair, lurking at the corners, from one side to another.
Have you seen reality?
I’m too strong for it.
I like the stars, the feeling of emptiness, like to gaze.
Feeling myself up and down.
That’s all.
What have you done from the beginning?
Nothing.
I love to exist, to become unified with me, to live on me, to care for my (kind).
I’m too weak and little, to stand against it.
Feel circled, feel free, feel joy, feel happiness, live a life, think on reality, quit daydreaming, to survive, that’s all that matters.
Love me, love you. 
Feel me, feel you.
Feel the rotten air, feel intense, feel alive, think and feel.
Have you felt?
I don’t know, I’m too little to comprehend such things, all this smoke, and all this noise.
Feel it, feel it. 
Feel the rushing of the sea, feel the strangeness of the mind. Be free, be free.
I’m dying what can I do?
Survive, survive, fight it, and FIGHT. !!!
Live on me.
I’m feeding you.
Does it hurt, what have you got?
I don’t know, it hurts and itches.
Don’t cry; it will be all right.
Convulsion of dead souls
They exist, they feed on me, they’re vampires; they are sucking my conscience; they feed on my essence.
What are you saying?
I’m dying man, save me?
I’ve fed you; I’m putting it simple.
Feel it, feel the joy, lost years, all your life passing by.
Where are you? Tell me?
Pass me your pain, I want to feel it, I want to become myself, feel the paper rushing, feel leaves screaming, feel dead trees, FEEL THE INK.
Feel the blood running through your veins, feel it!!! 
FILL IT!!!
Is it full? Is it dead?
Give me my pills!!!
Give me my pillow!!!
I want to smoke, to feel alive.
Talk to me, please, tell me everything.
I don’t want to die alone.
Where’s the seed? Where’s the sperm? Human futility, sense of duplicity.
Where are you?
I love you, feel me.
I’m dying, do something.
I’m not a doctor, I’m a dreamer.
I am real, a survivor.
You’ve to survive.
Quit punishing yourself.
Quit the lament. LIVE. SURVIVE.
Feel the oxygen, feel paradise, feel this world, and feel reality.
SURVIVE. SURVIVE.
Talk, Tell, Talk, Tell.
LIVE!!!
The ocean, the vast one, I’m feeling it.
Yes that’s it, start it.
Get in circle, no beginning, no END
Fight, FIGHT.
Oranges, cherries, potatoes, I can taste their flavour. 
I CAN TASTE IT!!
Now I can see the futility of life.
I’m living on the present.
FIGHT IT, FIGHT IT.
SURVIVE, SURVIVE.
No use, he’s dead.
Let’s carry on with our busyness, our lives; we’ve a living, you know? 
Stranger than it looks, I’ve been left alone, I’m learning to fly, how to swim, how to run, I’m feeling alone and tired

No comments: