Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Needle

Just a needle, something to vomit on.
A rage parallel. 
A sordid truth uncover.
In an isolated house, in a broken mirror, appears a flute that whispers a story.
An enchanted one of a damsel in distress and her fellow warrior.
While she covers the roots, the image is the same.
Fellow man, where are you?
A needle plucked in her hair and large amount of jewels appear.
You see the smoke, you feel the sound, you ear the smell and bear the damsel.
Cuff. Cough. Cough. 
I can’t find you anywhere.
I’m searching the trophy, I taste the Graal.
You’re searching for it since Arthur left Camelot.
And because of that, can’t I feel it?
I have huge paws in me. Do something.
I’ve left my battleaxe at home. I’m without meaning.
Whisper something. I can’t see you.
You’re within me. I’m your soul mate. 
The reason of your existence.
Why can’t I locate you?
Piercing through you.
I’m your body and soul.
I’m pricking on you. 
I’m searching a vein.
I’m you, you are I.
Feel the texture, give a trophy to someone else, give and forget, try to be forgotten.
The clouds are there, it’s dark, the mood’s not in.
The plane leaves, a tear on your cheek, a whispered word and the needle is in need.
Spiders feast on you and in the desert you find an oasis
Live for the water. 
Fight for it. 
Try to be drunk, immersed in an ocean of water. 
Bathe yourself, drink and forget.
Search the coconuts, find snakes and take your chances. 
Feel the needle.
Give bread and forget, bring the wine and enjoy the grapes.
In cosmos you’re there, fight drink, smoke, and give it all. 
Don’t waste a dime.
Give time and more time and find the needle.
You’re simply not here.
Forget the coal, the masses, the lonesome and the fruit of knowledge, there isn’t one there.
La voiture est là, et le taxi t’attend, when there’s no subways, the crisis begins and a feeling for one’s letters vanish.
The needle’s there and the tension climbs over your body and the mystery train appears, when there is nobody there.
In the core, the message in the bottle and the spiral path begins to collapse, one can find meaning, when there isn’t none.
Brave one, strange one, Where’s it?
I’m cutting wood, filling wood with comfort. I’m talking to a log right now.
Heat, Heat, Give me heat, I need wood, a log to speak to.
You’ve got fire and smoke, you’re huge; the axe is nowhere to be seen.
Pluck a needle in your hair, find the lost bruises, pierce through it, it’s your body and the needle can’t be broken.
Forget the rain and build the axe. 
It’s broken, you can’t cut wood with it. 
Whisper to my ear and feel the strangeness of one’s air with one’s ear.
Scream and shout, the destiny’s among us and a morbid sense of pleasure is in the air, in the mist.
Oxygen through smoke. We can’t fight with these numbers, the reason does not exist here. 
What can 300 do, when so little can be done.
Damsel is coughing, smoke’s everywhere and the fellow warrior is late. She’s trying to find the needle, to make some knots.
The warrior is lost in the desert, axe broken, nothing to do, only water and food to supply.
Knot, Knot, Knot, Knot, it’s fixed the blade is firm and strong and his arm is fierce with power beyond belief.
Descending the spiral path, huge corridors appear before him, the strange creature is filled with blood on its fangs.
A punch, a hammer, some broken teeth, but the blood starts to search the little one.
Marble in the stairs. Fungus in the windows. Spider webs in his mind. His vision is scarlet and narrow, can’t jump or flee.
The fall’s too great, and 300 can’t do it.
The maiden’s lost and the needle was not found throughout the castle, she searched it but it wasn’t anywhere.
Where’s my needle gone?!!!
The dolls scream altogether for knots and the machine unravels, lines without needles.
Pencils for needles, twigs for needles even paper for needles. 
Doesn’t work that way, any way is just but needles don’t appear under trees or rainbows.

No comments: