Sunday, February 11, 2007

Scream for life

When entering into tiny little pieces of paper..
One wonders the true nature of things.
Remembering forks, spoons and the napkins battle.
Picture upon picture as in a framed circle...
They scream....
Imagining the lost innocence that appeared normally by the naked eye, the child asks:
- Where am I?
The bird imagines its flight, that's all he can dream of.
The older woman stays still with trembling eyes aching from the years, while gazing at the stars, she begins to wonder:
- Where am I?
Two mouths speak one to another on a complicated way, since one's bigger than the other.
The bigger one says:
- Give me a circle.... whisper to me secrets...
The little mouth says:
- I can't do it...
 I'm smaller than you are...
The bigger one continues:
- Being bigger isn't a virtue, closed secrets are torture.
The smaller says:
- I've seen the world... I've scented magic... 
I'm with you...
Then all of a sudden appears a spot on the wall. 
She doesn't say anything, but its frame screams at it:
- You're full of life... 
You aren't naked or raw... 
You've lots of identities within you... 
Imagine the world as your global essence...
Scream ...
Cry...
A beggar's asking to do this altogether while viewing the spot...
Green fields are also screaming and dancing with you....
- I'm framed, but I know where I am
Shouts the fields towards them...
In the end one enters on the battle of napkins
by a optical lens... 
One can measure the frame but never imagine their emotions..
- The food's great by the way: says the spoon
The fork picks what we wants
The napkin cleans images to its purest essence...
The knife cuts what needs to be cut, choosing the better pieces...
While wondering:
- Where's your mind's eye?
The End

No comments: